HydraFacial is an extremely gentle, 3-step process that addresses all of your skin concerns at once. Over time, environmental pollutants, sun damage, and other factors can make your skin look dull, tired, congested, or old. HydraFacial is an extremely personalized 30-minute treatment that unclogs the pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, and infuses the skin with a rich concoction of antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, minerals, and hyaluronic acid. HydraFacial’s ultimate goal is to help you achieve fully hydrated, glowing, and healthy skin.
What is HydraFacial?
What problems does HydraFacial treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity and loss of firmness
- Textural irregularities
- Skin dullness
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots or sun spots
- Oily skin
- Acne breakouts
- Congested pores
- Enlarged pores
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial is a simple, 30-minute treatment that helps you achieve bright, glowing, and radiant skin. It promises to address the root cause of most of your skin concerns, whether they’re related to hydration, tone and texture, or pores and congestion. Considering HydraFacial’s immense promises, it’s important to explore how it works.
Next, we highlight the specific actions that drive HydraFacial’s capabilities:
- Exfoliation: The HydraFacial device consists of special tips that scrub away the uppermost layers of the skin, providing a gentle exfoliation action.
- Peeling: HydraFacial treatments consist of the application of glycolic and salicylic acids, loosening the dead skin cells and debris.
- Extraction: The HydraFacial device consists of a suction technology that vacuums away the debris, oils, makeup residue, and impurities trapped deep within your skin pores.
- Serums: Custom serums are massaged to your face to improve your overall skin quality and address the root cause of your pigmentation problems and oily skin.
- Fusion: Finally, a unique concoction of antioxidants, moisturizers, peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and minerals is applied to your skin to boost your complexion.
What are the advantages of HydraFacial?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- No pain or discomfort
- Gentle and thorough extraction of impurities
- Addresses all of your skin concerns
- Customized according to your unique skin quality
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Can be modified with additional boosters and light therapy
What makes HydraFacial unique?
HydraFacial is one of the only skin rejuvenation techniques capable of addressing the three essential components of skin health — hydration, tone and texture, and pores and congestion. Furthermore, HydraFacial is performed using a patented Vortex-Fusion delivery system that simultaneously extracts, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin. The procedure is extremely painless and comfortable, making it suitable for people with sensitive skin.
What happens during your HydraFacial session?
- Cleanse + Peel: The HydroPeel Tips dislodge impurities from your skin while exfoliating the uppermost layers of your skin.
- Extract + Hydrate: The HydraFacial proprietary vacuum technology unclogs the pores and nourishes the skin with moisturizers.
- Fuse + Protect: A personalized skincare formulation is applied to your skin to make you glow and look radiant.
Who are good candidates for HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is suitable for people with all skin types. If you want to achieve smooth, soft, and youthful skin with a glowing complexion, you’re a suitable candidate for this treatment. This is one of the few skin rejuvenation techniques suitable for patients with sensitive skin because it’s performed using the Vortex-Fusion delivery system, which ensures gentle and painless extraction. Please contact us to explore your facial options and determine if you’re a candidate for HydraFacial.
Why choose Bio Spa 360?
Bio Spa 360 is a luxurious medical spa and wellness center dedicated to cutting-edge skin rejuvenation techniques. We provide the HydraFacial treatment for patients with numerous skin concerns and goals because it’s highly customizable. Our board-certified nurse practitioner will carefully examine your skin to curate the ideal treatment plan just for you. Please schedule an appointment to explore your HydraFacial treatment options in Cape Coral, FL.