HydraFacial is an extremely gentle, 3-step process that addresses all of your skin concerns at once. Over time, environmental pollutants, sun damage, and other factors can make your skin look dull, tired, congested, or old. HydraFacial is an extremely personalized 30-minute treatment that unclogs the pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, and infuses the skin with a rich concoction of antioxidants, peptides, vitamins, minerals, and hyaluronic acid. HydraFacial’s ultimate goal is to help you achieve fully hydrated, glowing, and healthy skin.
What is HydraFacial?
What problems does HydraFacial treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity and loss of firmness
- Textural irregularities
- Skin dullness
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots or sun spots
- Oily skin
- Acne breakouts
- Congested pores
- Enlarged pores
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial is a simple, 30-minute treatment that helps you achieve bright, glowing, and radiant skin. It promises to address the root cause of most of your skin concerns, whether they’re related to hydration, tone and texture, or pores and congestion. Considering HydraFacial’s immense promises, it’s important to explore how it works.
Next, we highlight the specific actions that drive HydraFacial’s capabilities:
- Exfoliation: The HydraFacial device consists of special tips that scrub away the uppermost layers of the skin, providing a gentle exfoliation action.
- Peeling: HydraFacial treatments consist of the application of glycolic and salicylic acids, loosening the dead skin cells and debris.
- Extraction: The HydraFacial device consists of a suction technology that vacuums away the debris, oils, makeup residue, and impurities trapped deep within your skin pores.
- Serums: Custom serums are massaged into your face to improve your overall skin quality and address the root cause of your pigmentation problems and oily skin.
- Fusion: Finally, a unique concoction of antioxidants, moisturizers, peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and minerals is applied to your skin to boost your complexion.
What are the advantages of HydraFacial?
- Non-surgical and non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- No pain or discomfort
- Gentle and thorough extraction of impurities
- Addresses all of your skin concerns
- Customized according to your unique skin quality
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Can be modified with additional boosters and light therapy
Why choose Bio Spa 360?
Bio Spa 360 is a luxurious medical spa and wellness center dedicated to cutting-edge skin rejuvenation techniques. We provide the HydraFacial treatment for patients with numerous skin concerns and goals because it’s highly customizable. Our board-certified nurse practitioner will carefully examine your skin to curate the ideal treatment plan just for you. Please schedule an appointment to explore your HydraFacial treatment options in Cape Coral, FL.